Saturday, January 2

En route back for round 2!

Happy new year all! Tripp and I are sitting in a terminal in Newark and can see the New York skyline! It's snowing!! We had an amazing holiday at home. Tripp couldn't wait to eat fried chicken, Groucho's sandwiches, and sweet tea! I loved seeing as many people as I could, but hate I did not catch everyone and couldn't spend too long with those I did see! I split time between the farm in Kershaw, working at Pink Sorbet, and celebrating New Year's with friends in D.C. We drove last night to Richmond from Washington to start our journey back to the Kong. We are heading back with high hopes of world travel this time around, but are pretty nervous about being gone for such a long stretch this time. We are scheduled to leave in an hour for Beijing then on to HK! We will catch you up on our travels (complete with pictures!) as soon as the jetlag wears off once we arrive! Love yall!! Tripp and SB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We read each one and love hearing from home!