Thursday, May 20

Forecast: Rain!!

Amelia landed safely after a two hour delay due to thunderstorms in Hong Kong. The pilot refueled in Taiwan because they were concerned they wouldn't be able to land in HK. It rarely rains here but the week's forecast predicts rain every day Mel is here and thunderstorms on Sunday, the day I was planning a morning hike and beach day!

Oh well! I am trying to be flexible with my down-to-the-minute itinerary I've had planned since January (Type A a bit?) Starting with dinner tonight instead of eating outdoors at Temple Street Market we are going to a local friend's birthday at McDonald's, of all places!

It is so good to see Amelia and I think she really enjoyed the neon skyline at Aqua last night! Inclement weather kept people at home, so we got a great table and cooler temps and a clear view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We read each one and love hearing from home!