Tuesday, June 1

Ocean Park K3 Field Trip

Hi everyone!

We've dropped an anchor off a speedboat, as they say, and have been going nonstop for two weeks. There is currently no internet at my apartment so I apologize for the delay in posting!

Amelia had a fantastic week visiting in Hong Kong (more on her visit to come in a later post). She left last Thursday; I originally had been given the day off to take Amelia to the airport but the K3 field trip to Ocean Park was rescheduled for that day. I said goodbye to Mel and put her in a taxi, hoping that she'd be okay! I called her a full 24 hours later and she was in the Chicago airport, safely through customs with all our knockoff designer goodies from China! What a long flight, plus her inflight entertainment wouldn't turn on and the reading light wouldn't turn off-- can you imagine?!

Below are some shots my coworkers took at Ocean Park. It was rainy and humid, but the kids were loving the rides (and so was I)! We had McDonald's brought in for a picnic lunch and I was beyond thrilled to get free admission into one of the pricier tourist attractions in Hong Kong!

 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We read each one and love hearing from home!