Wednesday, July 14

Goodbye Card

My morning and afternoon K3 classes surprised me with a massive handmade goodbye card! Each colored a construction paper heart signed with their English name and they painstakingly each wrote out an English phrase-- things like "miss you", "love you", "take care", and "lucky"(?)

It was such a sweet gesture and so unexpected! Of course I burst into tears when the two teachers presented it to me. It is extraordinarily detailed and took them quite alot of time to create it. The local teachers said while the students worked on the "top secret project" they had one student "keep watch" by the door in case I walked by.

I will have to carefully transport it on the plane-- this is better than any souvenier I could buy! (I don't know what's going on with my hair in the pic below..)
 
Posted by Picasa

Mavis Lee, me and the card, Miss Wong (my principal), and Jenny Yuen.
 
Posted by Picasa

With my afternoon K3 class.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We read each one and love hearing from home!