Monday, July 26

Hi, everyone!

This is my swan song, if you will... the last post from me. I left Hong Kong Friday, July 16th after a great week of farewell dinners and get togethers with friends and teachers. We had the most amazing year in Asia, and I only hope we haven't peaked too soon... I don't see myself spending Easter in Japan or jetting to Malaysian beaches in the middle of winter again anytime soon. Time for Real Life to begin.

I arrived home and was greeted by my aunt, uncle, cousin, and grandmother, my immediate family, and my sweet friends Anne and Drew. It was such a surprise to see them all. My house seems so big and the food is so tasty! It is great to be home, but I know I will always have a special place in my heart for Hong Kong! Immediately upon returning home, my family set off for Turks and Caicos-- a quick flight from Atlanta but feels a thousand miles away-- definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Carribean getaway!
 

 

 

 

Alas, I must keep this post short as its creeping towards midnight and I am not finished packing. Tomorrow bright and early I set off on a girls-only road trip to New Orleans to see my childhood friend Katie, who is getting married in just a few months! It will be my first time in the Big Easy, so I am pretty excited about a new city and old friends.

For those wondering, Tripp is still in Hong Kong for another month to show off the city to friends and family. The blog is coming to a close, but check back for pictures from his adventures as they come. This has been the most fun way to keep in touch with those from home and document our travels. I am humbled at the sheer number of hits we've been recieving daily. Tripp and I love to check Statcounter.com and look at the unbelievable number of people that take the time to read our day to day bits. It's also awesome to see the different parts of the world our viewers come from. Thanks for reading and happy travels!

Over and out, Sara Beth
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We read each one and love hearing from home!